2013年1月9日星期三

fantastic authentic burberry bags

Late but not out of a call down hear complex burberry shirts mood. Hear the last do not know what he would like to express, maybe he really trying to avoid, but why kill their own blood surname later than the factors? ! Also put plausibly? !"Put me down, I want to be able to breathe." Burberry earn earn, late but not mingxiang did not expect they will be a sudden outbreak stared bitterly Burberry a. Suddenly whipped, to the Burberry throw on the kang, Fortunately, followed quilt, just slip up against the wall, did not feel too much pain.

The forest wide help them. Lile tousled hair. burberry sale breath, said: "I remember if I used even told you who the maid who is as obsessed with you, right? began to kill you, Chengliang You I did not kill? Do not kill me to silence? but I may surnamed late?! What is this truth?! "

Wide patting burberry coat back. Suddenly the answer, then said: "Although I used to know you, Weiwei, but not out in practice, I can guess or two you and the late Mr. Long then the elephant, is not clear at first glance can naturally recognize them to do your income The killer, but also do not want to let you re-exposure to the sun, and less chance to be discovered by the late Mr. However, according to your last statement, I'm afraid you last action, by the late Mr. discovered, he was compelled to kill you. not silenced just do not want to let you die too ugly. "Then, with a sigh. Said: "Later found you Lee Cunhai. Although to catch you in prison is not unknown, but his meaning unknown, but want to protect you."

没有评论:

发表评论